Téléchargements Electrochemical Methods in Archaeometry, Conservation and Restoration.pdf Ebook Gratuits
La Description Livre
Electrochemistry plays an important role in preserving our cultural heritage. For the first time this has been documented in the present volume. Coverage includes both electrochemical processes such as corrosion and electroanalytical techniques allowing to analyse micro- and nanosamples from works of art or archaeological finds. While this volume is primarily aimed at electrochemists and analytical chemists, it also contains relevant information for conservators, restorers, and archaeologists.
Download Electrochemical Methods in Archaeometry, Conservation and Restoration (9783540928676).pdf, available at heartsonfirebooks.com for free.
- Antonio Demenech Carbo, Maria Teresa Domenech Carbo, Virginia Costa
- Hardback | 166 pages
- 155 x 235 x 15.24mm | 475g
- Publication date
- 01 Apr 2009
- Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Publication City/Country
- Berlin, Germany
- Edition Statement
- 2009 ed.
- Illustrations note
- 6 Tables, black and white; XIV, 166 p.
- Bestsellers rank